Wonderful World

by cyneng

I wake up every morning
Feeling cold and tired
I blink in another boring day
I see at people, don't know what to say
Things gonna change I hope
by the time I m gonna be dead
What a wonderful wonderful world
What a wonderful wonderful world
Now I 've got no girl to talk
So I just have to walk
I can't feel myself anymore
I can't see till this dawn
I shield this people on my round
They don't even make a sound
What a wonderful wonderful world
What a wonderful wonderful world
I woke up one morning
and I realized that I'm gone
this only one thing left to do
and that is... to ride on
so I 'm gonna ride on
I'm gonna ride on
In this wonderful wonderful world
In this wonderful wonderful world
What a wonderful wonderful world
What a wonderful wonderful world
(Συμεών Νικολαϊδης)
(ήχος)

Comments

3 Responses to " Wonderful World "

Forgotten Bard said... 19.9.08

2 πραγματάκια μπορεί να συμβαίνουν αγαπητή blogfriend μου...ή να βρήκες απλά κάπου το κομμάτι και το άκουσες ή να μας αρέσουν οι ίδιες ταινίες... anyway...αυτό που πρέπει να θυμάσε αν είδες την ταινία ειναι το...."Έπαθα οτι αυτός χθες με γκάμισε...." χαχα!!!!

ai8erovamon said... 20.9.08

@forgottebard:
το "απλά" για σένα μπορεί να είναι "σύνθετα" για κάποιον άλλον. Επίσης, το να έτυχε να έχουμε δει και οι δυο μια ταινία δε σημαίνει ότι μας αρέσουν οι ίδιες ταινίες (επισφαλής και βεβιασμένη γενίκευση)! Ήταν ωραία ταινία πράγματι, απ' όσο θυμάμαι, πάντως.

Forgotten Bard said... 24.9.08

:(!!!!

Post a Comment

Type your comment

a destriped pinboard

 
May 2011 | some rights reserved